Underwater and topside lighting by leading European manufacturers
Spinlock is a quality name for safety gear and sailiing hardware that you can trust
Electric Tunnel Thruster CT 165$0.01 SGD
Sports Bag "Onshore" (Recycled Sail)Sold Out
Swim Trunks "Raphael", Spinnaker, Turquoise$79.00 SGD
Made in France with recycled sails. All Bags carry labels with history of the sail!
DC 12 (12-strand Dyneema® SK78)from $2.60 SGD
PREMIUM ROPES BY ENGLISH BRAIDS (UK)
The CT45 is ideal for motor boats and deep footed sailing yachts ranging from 19’-36'. Manufactured using composite materials, the CT45 has a 125mm diameter tunnel.
As small and compact as the CT35, the CT45 benefits from an increased thrust rating up to 40/88 (kg/lbs) thanks to its twin propellers.
Easy to install and maintenance free, this model integrates all the unique features common to Max Power’s electric tunnel thrusters.
• Patented composite drive legs
• Zero maintenance
• Case hardened spiro-conical gears
• Line shields
• Purpose-built DC motors
• Electronic control boxes for unrivaled safety features
• Safe, high-power connections
• Purpose-built DC contactors with high specifications
* Thrusters are designed to run at 10.75V on 12V units and 22V on 24V units. Higher voltages will result in higher thrust ratings, higher power consumption, and a reduced duty cycle.
* Performance data is given for a thruster installed at an immersion depth of one tunnel’s diameter, in a tunnel no longer than twice the tunnel’s diameter, and this within a variation of + / - 6%. Longer tunnels will result in lower thrust ratings and higher power consumption.
|Code||Voltage||Thrust||Propellers||Power||Weight||Drive Leg (material)|
|317603||12V||40(kg) / 88(lbs)||2||3.23(kw) / 4.3(hp)||9.65(kg)||Composite|
|190(mm)||140(mm)||210(mm)||125(mm)||4 - 5(mm)|