Underwater and topside lighting by leading European manufacturers
Spinlock is a quality name for safety gear and sailiing hardware that you can trust
Electric Tunnel Thruster CT 1651,00 NOK
Sports Bag "Onshore" (Recycled Sail)Sold Out
Swim Trunks "Raphael", Spinnaker, Turquoise661,00 NOK
Made in France with recycled sails. All Bags carry labels with history of the sail!
DC 12 (12-strand Dyneema® SK78)from 22,00 NOK
PREMIUM ROPES BY ENGLISH BRAIDS (UK)
The 24V CT165 is ideally suited to motor boats and deep footed sailing yachts ranging from 40’-62’. Manufactured using composite materials, this model has twin propellers, a 250mm diameter tunnel and a thrust rating up to 160/352 (kg/lbs).
This model integrates all the unique features of the Max Power electric tunnel thrusters range, ensuring a long and maintenance free lifespan.
• Patented composite drive legs
• Zero maintenance
• Case hardened spiro-conical gears
• Line shields
• Purpose-built DC motors
• Electronic control boxes for unrivaled safety features
• Safe, high-power connections
• Purpose-built DC contactors with high specifications
* Thrusters are designed to run at 10.75V on 12V units and 22V on 24V units. Higher voltages will result in higher thrust ratings, higher power consumption, and a reduced duty cycle.
* Performance data is given for a thruster installed at an immersion depth of one tunnel’s diameter, in a tunnel no longer than twice the tunnel’s diameter, and this within a variation of + / - 6%. Longer tunnels will result in lower thrust ratings and higher power consumption.
|Code||Voltage||Thrust||Propellers||Power||Weight||Drive Leg (material)|
|317557||24V||165(kg) / 363(lbs)||2||11.88(kw) / 15.9(lbs)||36(kg)||Composite|
|317557||250(mm)||200(mm)||430(mm)||250(mm)||7 - 8(mm)|