- The Ampair 100 is a heavy duty, 100 watt turbine for boats and remote off-grid charging.
- First developed in 1973, it has evolved to become the most rugged and dependable product on the market.
- It has proven reliability in every environment from Antarctic ice storms to Saharan dust. The design has barely changed in 40 years which shows that Ampair got it right first time!
- The Ampair 100 is the smallest of the Ampair range. Built to last it can be easily recognised without the aesthetic benefit of a nose cone and is a well-proven all-weather machine. The six blades are mounted between two flanges, each blade secured with two bolts. The large-area tail fin is also bolted onto the cast aluminium body. The mounting bracket fits externally onto a 48mm outside diameter pole.
- Protection for the Generator is provided by a clever control system embedded in the generator. There is a stop switch option.
- Performance: Available in 12, 24 and 48V, the Ampair 100 produces maximum efficiency at normal everyday wind speeds (7-18 knots) yet due to its self regulating blade design still delivers 100W continuously in any storm force wind.
- Reliability: The Ampair 100 is constructed of solid cast aluminium with a marine-grade powder coated finish. It’s unique design ensures that it never needs to be turned off or ‘roped off’ in a storm and can be left running without worry.
- Power Regulation: The 100 series regulators give the owner options to add solar panels and charge up to three separate battery banks all from a box no bigger than a paperback book.
- The Ampair 100 has three installation options. Stern Mount – Two aluminium poles and joiner, backstay strut, stainless steel wire side stays, c/w all necessary fittings. Places blade tips 2.1m (7’) above base for safety. Gantry Mount – Aluminium pole and base mounting flange. Mizzen Bracket – Constructed from 100 x 50mm box section to withstand the torsional loading from any wind direction. Can be bolted or riveted or clamped to masts of varying diameter.
*Subject to stock availability. Normally available off the shelf, however once depleted, standard lead time of about 8 weeks ARO applies.
Please contact us to check stock availability and shipment options.
DOWNLOADS: Ampair A100 Manual